c'est la vie.
shit fuck. they actually want to see it.
Hi Chris,
yes, please mail a digital copy,
best, Wieland
> To Whom It May Concern:
>
> I wanted to inquire about using approximately 20 seconds of 'C'est la Mort' in a short film not intended for commercial release. It would be shown on a public access channel in Baltimore, Maryland, USA as part of a promotional program highlighting the work of local short filmmakers. If you would like, I could transmit a digital copy of the film to you so that you might review it. I am asking permission to screen this film one time on television without payment or return.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Chris Harring
> redstar films.
--
WIELAND KRAEMER / POWERLINE AGENCY
Lottumstr. 11 / 10119 Berlin / Germany
phone: +49.(0)30.443 580 30 / fax: +49.(0)30.443 580 31
http://www.powerline-agency.com
1 Comments:
Awesome. You are about to become famous in Europe.
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home