General Meeting, Sunday 2pm.
I'm calling a general meeting for Sunday at 2pm. Yavin 4 is my preferred location. I am assuming, at the moment, that it is an acceptable location. Residents of Yavin 4, please correct me if it is not. I would be happy to host the meeting as well.
I would like to:
-Review and finalize the schedule, especially focusing on our plans for auditions and Canada.
-Plan the Storyboard Project, and discuss locations.
-Divide and organize our labor, give everyone specific roles.
-Discuss the economics of moviemaking.
-Be able to go home and post on the internet, at least, about auditions.
-Most importantly, provide a face-to-face forum so we can cover everybody's concerns.
I hope that everyone will be able to attend, and will be prompt. If you have a conflict, let me know. I intend to take notes and post them on the blog afterwards.
-Matthew
---------ADDENDUM---------
Obviously, Father's Day is a bad day for this meeting. There are other conflicts as well. For that, I apologize. I would like to go ahead and have this meeting at 2pm on Sunday, as I had originally intended. Those of you who can attend, please do, and please be prepared to take notes and plan things. Minutes will be posted here. I will be in touch individually with those of you who cannot attend, to keep you up to date and determine your feelings on certain matters.
Again, my apologies for picking a lousy day to try to meet. I am determined, however, to get certain things resolved this weekend. Please give me your patience and help as I am figuring out how to go about this project.
2 Comments:
I can be there for a little while, at least. Having a BBQ later that day for Father's Day.
6pm is completely out for me. Thursday is better.
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home