Get a rope.
Forwarded from Lindsay's e-mail this morning:
I absolutely could not write anything useable last night. I tried
for hours, I promise, but it was all in vain. I am formally passing
the script-writing on to whoever actually wants it, and actually knows
how to write a script, and actually has thought of some outdoor
landmark idea that they would like to see turn into a little movie.
And anyone that wants to can harass me about it/hit me in the face
tonight at RSKGBS.
And please, never give me any creative responsibility ever again.
love, lindsay.
Ideas? Dark, shadowy figures rising from the gutter to help a town in need?
2 Comments:
Well, I was pondering last night, and I thought an interesting idea might be to have CH and I shoot some footage up in Milford over the weekend, and then have someone else assemble it and lay a story overtop of it. Could be terrible, could be interesting. Just a thought.
If you've got a plan, I would dare not stand in your way!
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home