Wednesday comes before Sunday
For those of you who have room finding assignments, this is a post to get caugth up with the progress we're making.
So far, I know Kara's called Steve Thomas at the Top Floor, and Towson. I asked Chris about space at MICA. He seemed to think there were possibilities. Also, Ian mentioned the Creative Alliance.
Top Floor is my first choice, mostly because it represents the least bureaucratic institution to deal with. Of course, it may not be available.
I'm afraide that Towson and MICA will prove logistically difficult. Towson for being unresponsive, and MICA for being difficult to navigate. The Creative Alliance would be fine if I believed that it was possible to have the space secured by Sunday. Ian, if you're willing to call down there, we need the 3rd & the 10th, and we have no budget.
I had hoped to have a general meeting on Sunday in the morning/early afternoon, then go about the business of posting our information in the relevent places. In the meantime, we shouldn't be afraid to book more than one space, especially if it's free. If you can, grab the space and we'll sort it out on Sunday. We can always cancel one or the other. July 3rd is just two weeks after the 19th. If we don't have a space by Sunday, we may have to push back auditions.
On that note, does anybody need me to e-mail the schedule to them?
2 Comments:
Well, I think with the proper aid our auditionees should be able to navigate a couple of hallways.
Posting at the CreAl seems like a good idea, assuming they won't charge us for it...
Posting at the universities might be less fruitful than desired, as schools are all out of session now. You'll just have the random summer session kids, so plastering an entire campus is probably not required.
I would think that posting by The Charles and up along that area would be a good idea, given the number of supposedly "creative" people that are into that sort of "shit."
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home