10k update.
For those of you who couldn't attend and I haven't spoken to, auditions went well on Sunday. Of course, we could have done some things differently. Of course, we learn. We still got to see three or four decent actors. We got to see two or three hilariously bad actors. It was nice.
Chris has the footage from auditions done. I have yet to see it. I need to find time to watch it.
We're supposed to have a camera department meeting on Sunday after auditions. I imagine that will be around 8 or 9, depending. Right now, our last audition is at six o'clock. The concept drawings I had been doing have evolved into the de facto storyboard. That's refreshingly near completion.
After auditions on Sunday, we need to come up with a time to make a decision about who we want to play this role. Locations should be the next priority after that, including talking to somebody in the Massachusetts Film office, or whatever they've got up there. Insurance should be dealt with soon also. Possibly before we actually secure any locations.
Who's coming to auditions on Sunday? I feel like we handled it just fine between the four of us. One more person might be nice to have handy.
2 Comments:
Yeah, I'll be there.
tomorrow night is a no go?
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home