Meetings.
I wanted to let everyone know that I have it down to three actors right now:
Richard Cutting
Mike Styer
Ken Arnold
Richard and Mike, upon reviewing the tape, gave two very different reads that were both excellent, to my mind. Both also offer serious practical benefits to the production.
Ken's read was good. It was not perfect, but he's so damned pretty... Bob Heath left less of an impression on me after watching the tape than he did in person. Still, he makes a decent fourth.
I've been in touch with both Richard and Mike to have little meetings this week. Hopefully, I'll have this figured out by Sunday when I leave.
Your thoughts about watching and interacting with these four actors would be appreciated. Thank you, those of you who have taken time to help me with the audition process.
1 Comments:
i have massive reservations about working with mike styer, which i can elaborate on if necessary.
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home