Revised (as in more explicit) Sunday Agenda
For Everybody:
Sunday is a full day, with lotsa stuff to do. Here's what I've got in mind:
Auditions are at Noon in Towson. We should be leaving Yavin 4 at 11 AM. I expect that auditions will conclude at approximately 6:30. Thats: Lindsay, Kara, Matthew, Chris, Joel, [Nicole?]
After Auditions, I shall spring for Pizzas and Sodas at Yavin 4 for both Audition People and Camera People. Chris has put together a DVD from last weeks auditions for the sake of review. We should spend an hour watching the DVD and note taking. Rather than take time to discuss at that point, we should share our notes on this Blog. All opinions welcome and expected.
Following DVD viewing and Pizza face-stuffing, there will be a camera meeting regarding storyboard and shooting script, likely to conclude whenever. Thats: Matthew, Chris, Ian, Rachel
I expect that Lindsay, Kara and I will need to meet midweek in the evening to figure out exactly who we want to play our man.
3 Comments:
i have finished cutting the auditions: five actors, about 35 minutes or so. it is awaiting dvd burn now.
Sorry I didn't make it back last night. I went home, met Steph, got dinner, sat down, and promptly fell asleep on the couch until about 10:30.
As long as we're still on for Wednesday, so you guys can rape us with your intimate knowledge of the new maps.
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home